[UFO Chicago] THURSDAY NIGHT IS UFO CHICAGO NIGHT AT CAFE VICTORIA!

Peter A. Peterson II pedro at tastytronic.net
Thu Oct 9 13:23:55 EDT 2003

Yes folks, TNIUCNACV!

And what's more, Cafe Victoria in Chicago has free wireless Internet
access! Raul from CV thought it would be a good way to try and draw
business, and I set it up earlier this week. So if you're looking for
a great place to hang out all day, eat good food (I recommend the
chicken soft tacos and a side of beans) and work on the 'net, Cafe
Victoria is the place for you! (There are also plenty of power
outlets!)

TONIGHT THOUGH -- we have a meeting! See you at 8:00 at Cafe VIctoria,
3224 W. Foster Ave. Chicago IL! We'll be discussing all kinds of
stuff, and I promise not to let the wireless access destroy the
conversation (as it has been known to do in the past). Sometime, we
should have a "work day" at Cafe Victoria where we all come and hack
on different projects.

BUT NOT TONIGHT!

For more information, see: http://ufo.chicago.il.us/

See you there!

pedro

   (           )
        | |
        | |
       /   \

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---