[UFO Chicago] NPOTechs meeting at Lazo's Taco's 11.20.03

john stanton stanton at kacschgo.org
Wed Nov 19 13:57:53 CST 2003

Hello all,

The next NPOTechs* http://npotechs.org meeting is tomorrow, Thursday
November 20th. We will be meeting at Lazo's taco's, the site of our July
social gathering. Our last outing at Lazo's was fun, and the
conversation was great. We will start around 6:30 pm and go till ?

The food is cheap and portions are large. Soda/and or beer for
those who partake. Best of all Margie's Candies
http://www.rocket99.com/zoom/12242.html  is across the street!

Tell a buddy, bring a friend.

Hope to see you there.

John

-----

What: NPOTechs Social Gathering (Chicago)

Where: Lazo's Taco's -- located at 2009 N. Western Ave (at
the intersection of Western and Armitage Aves.)

Here is a map:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=20
09+N.+Western+Ave&city=chicago+&state=il&zipcode=&homesubmit=Get+Map

*NPOTechs consists of technology enthusiasts, staff members of
non-profit-organizations, and other people interested in empowering our
communities by helping to bring open-source and free technologies to
non-profits.