[UFO Chicago] (no subject)

Christopher Thrall Christopher.Thrall@Sapphire.com
Tue, 6 May 2003 16:40:34 -0500

Hello,
I hope not to occupy bandwidth beyond my welcome. If possible, could the
following make the Mail List?? I am a recruiter charged with finding a very
savvy Linux 3rd level problem solver-sys engineer. The community you'll
support are a pretty sophisticated bunch so if they're coming to you, it's
probably not a simple problem. It's a 3 tier network with Linux running on
some servers (also Solaris, and Win2k), and at the client level mostly Linux
desktops and laptops. This is permanent full time employment in Chicago. Any
interested candidates please respond to this email, or call me.

Thanks a lot.
I hope to speak to you soon,
Christopher Thrall
Technical Recruiter
Sapphire Technologies
(312) 629-3500 Fax (312) 629-3636
www.sapphire.com
Automatically update your resume in our database from our website!
Go to:
www.sapphirena.com/candidates/post.jsp