[UFO Chicago] Cheap printer in Lombard

Rory O'Connor rory@thewhiteroom.com
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 22:18:00 -0600

update on the last time this venue was used to advertise stolen goods...

the plan to capitalize on a shipper error (received a huge SCSI instead of a regular ol' IDE drive) was foiled when the perpetrators realized the vendor merely sent somebody else's broken drive by accident.

we learned that CRIME DOESN'T PAY