[UFO Chicago] Cheap printer in Lombard

Jordan Bettis jordanb@hafd.org
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:11:23 -0600 (CST)

So I found a leasing company in Lombard who sells off their old
equimpment (via a google ad). They're offering Lexmark Optra 1255
(Black and white PostScript laser) for $75 a pop (without toner).

I spoke with a guy from there yesterday, and he says they're in good
shape and they're so cheap because they're having trouble moving them
since their customers generally only use HP. He said they have about
16 of them but he's not sure if all have ethernet cards.

Suffice to say, I'd like to get one. The problem is that I don't trust
UPS to get it here in one peice, so if someone has a car and can get
out there between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM on a weekday, could you let me
know? I'll pay what UPS would charge me ($35) to anyone willing to
haul mine back for me.

If you want to see what they have, their website is
<http://www.mwctech.com>. If you're going to get anything yourself,
you should call in advance so they can get it out for you.

I'll go ahead and order it UPS tomorrow if I don't here from anyone.

--
Jordan Bettis <http://www.hafd.org/~jordanb>
This message has been written using my webmail system.