[UFO Chicago] Electronic Components store

jordanb@hafd.org jordanb@hafd.org
18 Jun 2003 23:56:37 -0500

jackb@guppy.us writes:

> http://www.microcenter.com/at_the_stores/chicago.html
>
> has some parts.  It is not a FRY's

Microcenter is crap for electronics.

I can't answer the question though, I'm not in the market for that
kind of thing often. I looked in the yellow pages and there were some
promising leads, so you might want to check there. Eric is the only
real hardware hacker I know on the list and he's not been around for a
while.

--
Jordan Bettis <http://www.hafd.org/~jordanb>
I absolutely fail to see how we can keep our growing programs firmly