[UFO Chicago] Re: .us registrar

Robert B. Moses robert.moses@helioslogic.com
Tue, 08 Jul 2003 08:24:12 -0500

Ian Bicking wrote:
> From: Ian Bicking <ianb@colorstudy.com>
> To: ufo@ufo.chicago.il.us
> Date: 08 Jul 2003 02:09:45 -0500
> Subject: [UFO Chicago] .us registrar?
>
> Can someone recommend a .us registrar?  I've been using Joker, but they
> don't do .us (unsurprisingly, being German).  I'm hoping to find
> something that includes DNS hosting, but still cheap.
>
> Thanks,
>   Ian

I've got my domain registered/parked with Godaddy (see: www.godaddy.com)
They do .us registrations and their prices seem very reasonable, much
better than say...oh verisign. :-) They also do email and hosting.

on a OT note:
Whoo Hoo! I have "bandwagon-off-jumped" out of the wrigleyville
neighborhood and "bandwagon-on-jumped" to the Lincoln Square area. Much
hilarity will likely result from my closer proximity to the venerable
Victoria's and the UFO meetings held therein....(when is the next meeting??)

("bandwagon-on-jumper" was the title Pedro gave me at the 1st meeting I
attended")

--
Robert B Moses                           4701 N Talman Ave, Unit 2
robert.moses@helioslogic.com             Chicago, IL  60625-7020