[UFO Chicago] Electronic Components store

Tue, 1 Jul 2003 08:08:28 -0500

Now that's an informative message!

I think you're pretty right, although you may find enough of the
inbetween stuff with AmSci that you brick-and-mortar trip elsewhere
will be cheaper. But yeah -- it is surplus, so selection is often
limited.

Peter

Quoting jordanb@hafd.org: