[UFO Chicago] Exciting Job Opportunity!

Ian Bicking ianb@colorstudy.com
29 Jan 2003 21:37:32 -0600

I'll probably get caught in spam traps for that subject line.

So I'm working for someone who needs more help than I can give right
now, so I'm looking for someone who can take some of the work on the
site.

The job is using PHP and MySQL, nothing fancy (in fact the code is
really too primitive).  It would be a freelance job, and involves
reading lots of code and fixing stuff, in addition to adding some new
features to the site.  There's also some system administration, which is
a generic term for doing whatever needs to be done on the server (Linux
of course).

You'd be working with both me and the owner of the site -- the site is
essentially a one-man operation.

If you're interested email or call me and we can discuss it further.

--
Ian Bicking           Colorstudy Web Development
ianb@colorstudy.com   http://www.colorstudy.com