[Fwd: Re: [UFO Chicago] NAT and port filtering]

d.w. harks dave@psys.org
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:25:09 -0600

Isn't it supposed to be a "Mail-Followup-To:" header, as it's a mailing
list?

direct replies to their posts.

*shrugs*

dave

{
  David W. Harks
  CougarNet Network Ops Admin
  harksdw@curf.edu
  (708) 209-3577
}

And I really hate the lack of a Reply-To: list header on this list. :-)