[UFO Chicago] problem with running multi

Robert B. Moses robert.moses@helioslogic.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:22:36 -0600

Nick Moffitt said:

> begin  Crow Leader  quotation:
>
>>I could have a currupted netinfo database, or my JET database
>>service may be hosed. I cannot find my SAM either.  What should I
>>try? My firewall is stopping me from drilling down the the brick
>>layer.
>

> 	I believe you have a problem relating to drive geometry.  Try
> non-euclidian for a while and see how that works out.

I had a similar problem when trying to run Duke Nukem Forever on my
overclocked iToaster net-appliance. I think it has something to do with
"Internet Cleaning Day". So i waited till after the cleaning was done
then everything worked fine.

Try emailing the Internet Admin at presence@outlook.net. They might be
able to help you better than we can. He can reboot the Internet. His
homepage is at http://symmetric.net.

Though you might want to talk to a doctor about not being able to find
your "SAM". That doesn't sound good at all.

Best of luck

--
Robert