[UFO Chicago] Next NPOTECHS meeting 1/16/03

john stanton@kacschgo.org
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 19:58:57 -0500

Hello all,

Its getting near time for the next NPOTECHS meeting. This month we have=20
several things on our plate. We will be taking an in depth look at SME se=
rver=20
( http://www.e-smith.org ), trying to answer the nagging question "is the=
re=20
anything this thing CAN'T do?!" None of us are SME "experts" so come help=
=20
Chris Reisor and the rest of us ferret out some of the cooler features of=
=20
this already cool Open Source project.

Also, we will be looking into the next NPOTECHS project. A couple of non=20
profit agencies are looking for help and we hope to outline a couple of=20
interesting projects, and maybe kick around some ideas about implementati=
on.

So consider this your invitation.=20

-----------------------------------

What: NPOTECHS meeting, featuring SME server (redux)  and our next projec=
ts.

Where: 4300 North California, at Korean American Community Services (near=
 the
 intersection of California and Montrose Ave(s)=20

When: 6:30 (ish) til ?, Thursday January 16, 2003

Check out http://www.npotechs.org for the latest news and a map to the=20
meeting. CTA directions at http://www.yourcta.com=20

Tell a buddy, bring a friend.

Thanks,

John

--=20
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie: Dulce et decorum est
Pro patria mori.

    -- Wilfred Owen