[UFO Chicago] TNIUCNAV!

Thu, 9 Jan 2003 09:44:25 -0600

THURSDAY! NIGHT! IS! UFO! CHICAGO! NIGHT! AT! VICTORIA'S!

3224 W. Foster Ave., Chicago IL 60625
>From 8:00 'til whenever (probably 11:00 -ish)

UFO Chicago will be meeting at the usual spot, Victoria's Restaurant,
3224 W. Foster (formerly George's). People will be getting together to
chat and partake in the free exchange of ideas!

Unfortunately, all my free ideas will be at band practice since I've
been gone for the last three weeks, so I won't be able to make it.

But that doesn't mean YOU can't! You should come!

<=> <-- the spaceship operator

pedro

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---