[UFO Chicago] New non-trolling thread about hardware!

Larry Garfield larry@garfieldtech.com
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 20:19:41 -0600

Sean Neakums wrote:
> commence  Jesse Becker quotation:
>
>>I've got two SparcStation 2 boxes here, both with dead NVRAM chips.
>>Anyone have any they want to off-load, and/or have recommendataions
>>for local companies from which to purchase them?
>
> If this is a new thread, then why does your message have an
> In-Reply-To header?

So much for this being a non-trolling thread... :-)

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry@garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012

"The world's most dangerous terrorist is at large in the US.  He has his
sights set on making the entire American population cower in fear.  He
has ordered his people to assassinate American citizens.  Do you know
him?  His name is George W. Bush."