[UFO Chicago] Anyone interested in reviewing / testing a new HOWTO?

David Horton dhorton@megsinet.net
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 10:35:16 -0500

Hi,

I have written a HOWTO for submission to the Linux Documentation Project
that explains how to build a small, diskette based Linux system using
only source code.  It is small in size, but not neccessarily in
features.  In the end you'll have a three diskette console-based mp3 player.

If anyone is interested in this sort of thing, I would appreciate
feedback on the document.  Mostly I am interested in seeing if the
building process works the same on other Linux distributions as it did
on my Slackware system.  So if anyone successfully builds it on Redhat,
Debian or whatever, please let me know.  Other spelling and gramatical
corrections are also welcome.

The html version of the HOWTO is located at
http://my.core.com/~dhorton/linux/pocket/html/index.html

Dave