[UFO Chicago] [American_Science_&_Surplus@xmr3.com: American Science & Surplus TENT SALE this weekend!]

Peter A. Peterson II pedro at tastytronic.net
Tue Aug 19 10:46:21 CDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from American Science & Surplus <American_Science_&_Surplus at xmr3.com> -----

Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:01:44 -0400
To: pedro at flynn.zork.net
From: American Science & Surplus <American_Science_&_Surplus at xmr3.com>
Subject: American Science & Surplus TENT SALE this weekend!

To:    Our Chicagoland and Milwaukee Neighbors
From:  American Science & Surplus
RE:    It's TENT SALE time again!

Pssst. Don't tell our catalog customers, but we're inviting you and a few other folks who live within easy driving distance to shop at our Annual Tent Sale.

Meet us in the tent on Saturday, August 23 ( 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.) and Sunday, August 24 (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.). Check out the freshly picked school supplies. Squeeze your own motor to see if it's ripe. Look over the locally grown housewares. We'll have hundreds of great items ready for pick-up.

Uh, there's just one little thing about the tent sale at the Chicago store. No tent. No canvas, no stakes, no tent. But inside the store you'll have the same excitement -- and the same great markdowns. (Not to mention air conditioning, which isn't as much fun as a tent, but isn't a bad thing to have in this town in August.)

Pick your favorite store, with or without a tent.

Chicago Store
5316 N. Milwaukee Ave.
(at Central Ave, North of Foster Ave.)
Chicago, IL 60630
(773) 763-0313

Geneva Store
33W361 Route 38
(1/4 mile East of Kirk Rd.)
Geneva, IL 60185
(630) 232-2882

Milwaukee Store
6901 W. Oklahoma
Milwaukee, WI 53219
(414) 541-7777

We'll meet you there!
Thanks!

American Science & Surplus
http://www.sciplus.com

ADULT & KID TOYS, ARTS & CRAFTS, BATTERIES & POWER, COMMUNICATIONS & ELECTRONICS, CONTAINERS, DRIVES & WHEELS, ELECTRICAL PARTS, HARDWARE, HOUSE & GARDEN, KITS & MODELS, KITS, ELECTRONIC, LAB SCALES, LAB SUPPLIES & EQUIPMENT, LAMPS SOCKETS & WIRING, MATERIALS, MILITARIA, MOTORS, BLOWERS & PUMPS, OFFICE SUPPLIES, OPTICS, OUT & ABOUT, SCHOOL ITEMS, SWITCHES, TOOLS, TOOLS, ROTARY

To send a copy of this message to your friend(s) click on the following link:
http://www.xmr3.com/sf/732179-14669786-2-1315-US1-2D4E

American Science & Surplus  847-647-0011
If you would prefer not to receive further messages from this sender, please click on the following Internet link and confirm your request:
http://www.xmr3.com/rm/732179-14669786-2-1315-US1-2D4E/pedro@flynn.zork.net/HCS7773
Mailto:K-5-732179-14669786-2-1315-US1-7E01A4B3 at xmr3.com
You will receive one additional e-mail message confirming your removal.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---