[UFO Chicago] Taking a mutt home from the pound

Jesse Becker jesse_becker@yahoo.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:43:29 -0700 (PDT)

So I'm giving mutt serious try (I'm a long time pine-user.
Yes, I've already found the muttrc-pine file), and have a
few questions.

1)  There are a number of redraw problems.  When I view the
mailbox list, for example, pressing [tab] creates a number
of '=' characters to appear near the end of most lines in a
stair-step pattern.

2)  While I can get mutt to read mail directly from
/var/spool/mail/jbecker, I can't get it to leave them
there.  I essentially have one big inbox, and a bunch of
other folders where things are sent via procmail.  Having
to manage two different 'inboxes' is a bit of a pain. :-)

3)  Any nifty tricks/suggestsions?  I'm currently using the
stock muttrc file, slightly tweaked.

Thanks!

--Jesse