[UFO Chicago] tonight?!

Larry Garfield larry@garfieldtech.com
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:30:51 -0500

I won't be coming either, I'm going to see Larry Lessig speak at NU.
Should we just have the meeting there tonight? :-)

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry@garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012

idea, which an individual may exclusively possess as long as he keeps it
to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into the
possession of every one, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself of
it."  -- Thomas Jefferson