[UFO Chicago] [NEEDLEPINSAMG@webtv.net: commodore parts and games]

Mon, 23 Sep 2002 08:09:30 -0500

Hey folks, someone contacted me randomly off the web -- she must have
found my page where I rave about terminals and trs-80s or something...
is anyone interested in this stuff? If you are, let me know, and I'll
get you her address.

----- Forwarded message from Anne Wanamaker <NEEDLEPINSAMG@xxxxxx.net> -----

From: NEEDLEPINSAMG@xxxxxxx.net (Anne Wanamaker)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 20:12:22 -0400 (EDT)
To: pedro@flynn.zork.net
Subject: commodore parts and games

have Commodore Matrix Printer (MPS801)...Quick shot joystick...Commodore
1541 Dsk drive...Commodore Keyboard 64....many manuals and books...some
of the games Blue Max...James Bond...Battle Zone...Spitfire Ace...Top
Gun...and many more....these items belonged to my husband and I am sure
that all the parts are here...he was a perfectionist at keeping things
in order...my daughter and I would like to  know if these items would be
of use to a collector of out-dated computer stuff..such as we
have.......Regards Anne

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---