[UFO Chicago] useful Debian package

Sean Neakums sneakums@ufo.chicago.il.us
Sun, 01 Sep 2002 23:57:18 +0100

I stumbled across this when looking for ... actually, I've forgotten
what I was looking for.  Anyway.

  Package: symlinks
  Section: utils
  Installed-Size: 22
  Maintainer: Bernd Eckenfels <ecki@debian.org>
  Architecture: i386
  Version: 1.2-4
  Depends: libc6 (>= 2.1.97)
  Filename: pool/main/s/symlinks/symlinks_1.2-4_i386.deb
  Size: 7998
  MD5sum: 6df3ff3832ffb88178def5ca5c005611
   Symlinks scans directories for symbolic links and lists
   them on stdout. Each link is prefixed with a classification
   of relative, absolute, dangling, messy, lengthy or other_fs.
   .
   Symlinks can also convert absolute links (within the same filesystem)
   to relative links and can delete messy and dangling links.

--
Sean Neakums - <sneakums@ufo.chicago.il.us> --- --- -- -
Director of International Operations, UFO Chicago - -- -