[UFO Chicago] Re: ufo digest, Vol 1 #327 - 3 msgs

Ian Bicking ianb@colorstudy.com
11 Oct 2002 10:44:43 -0500

On Fri, 2002-10-11 at 10:40, Richard Royston wrote:
> I don't recall any previous notice. Is the second Thursday of the month
> just known to all (the cognoscenti) to be UFO night? If someone can
> confirm this, then I can join the ranks of the cognoscenti!

When you are of right mind it shall be revealed to you that both the
second, and indeed the fourth Thursdays of each month, are dedicated to
UFO.  If grace does not bestow this knowledge upon you, you may also
attain this wisdom from looking upon the website.

  Ian