[UFO Chicago] TNIUCNAV!

Larry Garfield lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:37:38 -0500

Well I WOULD be interested in the wireless stuff, if I were going to be
there.  But some friends of mine just got married today, so we're going
out this evening.  UFO has been preempted. :-)  Maybe next time.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu	ICQ: 6817012

-- "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you." :-)