[UFO Chicago] TNIUCNAV!

Thu, 10 Oct 2002 14:49:35 -0500

THURSDAY NIGHT (TONIGHT) IS UFO CHICAGO NIGHT AT VICTORIAS!

That's right folks, tonight is UFO Chicago night at Victoria's
Restuarant, 3224 W. Foster Avenue (near Foster and Kedzie). The
meeting starts at 8 and goes usually until around 11:00 or so, and
then we hang out on the sidewalk and talk for a while longer.

I'm considering bringing a wireless access point and trying to bring
the INTERNET into VICTORIA's. Is anyone interested in that? I could
bring along an extra wireless card or two (but I'd have to take them
home) and I don't even know if wireless will reach that far, anyway.

But RSVP about this, because I might not try it at all if it is going
to be used only by me.

Looking forward to seeing all you guys there.

Here's the ascii art for the day: http://tastytronic.net/asciiweb/

yours truly,

pedro

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---