[UFO Chicago] computer recyclers?

Ian Bicking ianb@colorstudy.com
25 Nov 2002 13:23:23 -0600

As referenced in this recent /. article, recyclers might not be
environmentally friendly either:
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/11/24/2237230&mode=nested&tid=137

If we're going to produce toxic waste, it only seems decent that we live
with our own toxins and not export them to other countries.  It's hard
to know what the ethical choice is.