[UFO Chicago] subscription announcements...

Jordan Bettis jordanb@hafd.org
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 20:51:04 -0600

On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 05:29:52PM -0600, Peter A. Peterson II wrote:
> I got the idea of subscription announcements from A Certain Other
> Mailing List... but I'm not going to mock people subbing to a UFO
> list. And there is the downside of having your address plastered to
> the list if you're just a lurker...

Yeah, I totally dig ya know dawg?

Like, there sum peops be subbing up ya no, and they be not wannin
you to be droppin the 411.

Yeah, that's cool dawg, when peops be subbing up and all yo can
kin give a shout or not if they be wannin to be on the down low.

--
Jordan Bettis <http://www.hafd.org/~jordanb>
Intellectual "property" is to property as fool's gold is to gold.