[UFO Chicago] free hardware

Wed, 6 Nov 2002 12:04:07 -0600

I'm giving away an OLD (at least 1994!) Sparcstation 2 with a CD-ROM
drive and VT320. It has a ethernet connection (via AUI-RJ45 adapter)
and I think a 1 GB harddrive. It's old. It's slow. But it does run,
Debian Sparc, even.

So if someone wants it, they're welcome to it.

Requests with legitimate uses preferred over "i'd like to have another
piece of junk" requests, but I'll accept those too.

I'd also prefer that you not take the computer just for the AUI-RJ45
adaptor, which seems to me to be the most valuable part of the system.

I am also getting rid of the old Sparcserver 1000 or whatever that
thing was I was trying to make work way back when. Same deal, except I
think that one actually has an RJ-45 connector, and it's somewhat
faster than the Sparcstation.

Peter

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---