[UFO Chicago] "must have" packages

Tue, 5 Nov 2002 11:26:07 -0600

Quoting Nick Moffitt:
> 	It might be worthwhile to keep a metapackage handy and
> maintained for the future.  I started doing this with zork, but lost
> interest mostly because I knew I wouldn't use it.

Yeah -- it's the kind of thing that if you rebuild one box every 3
years or something, it's a little heavy handed to have a
metapackage... but then if you have to do it more often, or you're
trying to get people or other servers up and running quick, something
like a metapackage would be real handy...

pedro

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---