[UFO Chicago] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:49:33 -0800

Whereas the heretic known as Emad, ex of the Order of the Slashnet,
whose body we have pronounced excommunicate and whose soul we cast
down to the Troll that is eternal, continues to flout the Will of
Pedro and of His true Church in the land, it is our duty to convey
this solemn Notice and Warning:

Any person harbouring the heretic or any of his band; any person
supplying it with food, drink, arms, shot and powder, or any like
victuals;
Any person found in possession of letters, proclamations or other
matter originated by Emad or any of his band, or contriving the
distribution of such pamphlets to further the cause of Trolling
against the glory of Pedro;
Any person concealing information as to the whereabouts of the said
heretic or any of his band; any peson attending any meeting, orgy, or
like exhibition held by them who shall not declare the same, with all
he may know touching the same, to a priest, a garrison commander, or a
serjeant of law within one day of the offence;
Shall be declared excommunicate, and heinous in the sight of Pedro;
and no conviction before any Justice of the Peace or any Clerical
Court, shall be hung and drawn, and his quarters salted and tarred,
and displayed in such manner as be deemed fitting for the warning and
education of other heretics or traitors to Pedro and the cause of His
Church.

Further it is our duty to proclaim the following rewards:

For information leading to his capture, alive or dead, of Emad or any
of his band, twenty-five pounds in gold.
For the capture, alive or dead, of any of the band of Emad, fifty
pounds in gold.
For the capture, alive or dead, Emad himself, two hundred pounds in
gold; to be paid at our Episcopal Palace of Northpark on receipt of
the body of the heretic, or of good and sufficient evidence of its
destruction.

Given under our hand this twentieth day of March, Year of Our Lord two
thousand and two.

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION
end