[UFO Chicago] Nick Moffitt and Emad El-Haraty, ladies and gentlemen!

Emad El-Haraty spork@zork.net
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:52:00 -0800

begin  Nate Riffe  quotation:
> Hi,
>
> The troll you have just witnessed, between Nick Moffitt and
> Surferd00d8123 has been perpetrated by Nick Moffitt and Emal El-Haraty,
                                                          ^^^^ ????

> both of whom will be in Chicago for the first April meeting along with
> select other regulars in #tron on Slashnet.  For these and other antics
> (which will hopefully be funny), feel free to join us!

Well, before Nate here sent the whole world crashing down on us, this
was the plan:

Initially you'd get to know this dimwitted Surferd00d
fool. As emails on UFO progressed, Surferd00d would come upon a
message from Nick. Some past point of contention would resurface
causing everyone on the list to witness the animosity between the two
characters.

Eventually, Both surferd00d and nick would agree to settle
their argument in a possibly gentlemanly manner at the first UFO
meeting in April.  The objective, to get some of you people on the
list who I hear NEVER show up to come. Maybe you decide to come to see
Surferd00d taken in by a bounty hunter. Maybe you want to send
both characters and their white trash antics home. Whatever the
reason, this was an attempt to get Chicago's UFO to beat their
record of 17 people.

But now all is lost!

And since we've gone to all this trouble, the least you can do is show
up to the April meeting see what UFO is all about.

P.S. Below is my actual signature. I'm sure you are all relieved.

--
 Emad El-Haraty                                 E /
 If you can't beat them,                         M\/