[UFO Chicago] Revolution OS on Sundance Channel Monday at 9 PM

Surferd00d8123 spork@zork.net
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:48:39 -0800

begin  Nick Moffitt  quotation:
> begin  Mike McCune  quotation:
> > This is a documentary about Free Software, Open Source and Linux.
> > ATT cable doesn't carry the Sundance Channel so I would gladly pay
> > someone to tape it for me.
>
> 	I'd like a copy, too, since I happen to be in it.
>
> http://us.imdb.com/Name?Moffitt,+Nick

Small world, bro, we both have the same bacon number!
http://us.imdb.com/Name?Grannis,+Leroy

leroy grannis  has a Bacon number of 3.

I starred in a movie about a group of Pro-Life morally concious
surfers in "Surfing for Life" where I played myself.
Believe or not we were prompted to do this movie while considering the
moral implications of being both a surfer and cool.
http://us.imdb.com/Title?0230835

Incidently, did you film your movie in LA? I might have seen you.

More important than any bacon number:

The Oracle says: Pauly Shore  has a Leroy Grannis number of 3.
Pauly Shore was in Bio-Dome (1996) with Roger Clinton
Roger Clinton was in White River Kid, The (1999) with Beau Bridges
Beau Bridges was in Surfing for Life (1999) with Leroy Grannis

--
 Surferd00d 8321
 If you can't surf it,