Larry Garfield lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu
Thu, 07 Mar 2002 18:31:59 -0600

Sean Neakums wrote:

> commence  Jordan Bettis quotation:
>
> > On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 01:09:09PM -0600, Nate Riffe wrote:
> >> Quoting Charles G Waldman:
> >> There are no linux freaks.  Only linux users and GNU/Linux freaks.
> >
> > You've appearently never been to this 'site' called 'slashdot.org',
> > there are people [...]
>
> Trolls are not people.

Hey, trolls are people too, man!

I had some pet trolls once, back when I wrote columns for
PalmStation.com.  Every article, they'd come out in force and flood the
replies with nonsensical crap, get offensive, make snide sexual
references....  They eventually left me, and I moved on to another
site..  I miss my trolls. <sniff>

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu	ICQ: 6817012

-- "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you." :-)