[UFO Chicago] CHI-TOWN IN THE HIZZOUSE!!!

Surferd00d8123 spork@zork.net
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 12:14:53 -0800

Well bros,

I couldnt find my bro Jorje, but I'll look the place up in one of
these Phone Books you guys got here.  Does Jorje have last name ?

To my bro Mark or Marvin or Mort (the dude who responded, I forgot his
name), I'm not in hyde park, I'm just close to it. I've heard some
pretty bad stuff up in LA about hyde park and gangsters flashing their
car lights at you, so I made it a point not to move there.

I'm still looking for some cool local software to use here. Back in my
surfer days we'd find local bands pretty easily, and now that I'm
nerding it up in O'haresville, I'm trying to find some local software
I can compile and stare at. Drop me a line dudes, show some of that
cold chi-town hospitality. Don't go mormon on me, bros!

--
 Surferd00d 8123th
 If you can't surf it,