Jordan Bettis jordanb@hafd.org
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 17:46:23 -0500

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 06:24:14AM -0700, Jesse Becker wrote:
> Thus spaketh Ian Bicking:
> > Except Emacs.  Ahhh... Emacs, how I love thee, let me count the ways.
>
> Okay...
> Err, fast?  no... 0 ...
> Everywhere?  Nope...  0 ...
> doesn't require it's own 60GB disk for all the .el files? drat, strikes out
> there too.  0

I'm confused, how is that different from Vim again?

  vim
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 49  not upgraded.
Need to get 3751kB of archives. After unpacking 12.2MB will be used.

--
Jordan Bettis <http://www.hafd.org/~jordanb>
Adapting old programs to fit new machines usually means adapting new