[UFO Chicago] Sun-Times article on wireless...

Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:51:31 -0500

Hi all,

I got an email from Howard Wolinsky from the Sun-Times about an
article he's working on regarding community wireless, and I was
wondering, if he wants to, who could do a Monday night impromptu
meeting to discuss wireless community networking with him?

I'm interested specifically in people who have a direct interest in
community wireless networking projects, or who have been involved in
such projects in the past -- here or elsewhere. This would NOT be your
usual user-group meeting, or a time to educate other users about
wireless.

He's also interested in doing some "war driving" around the city
looking for wireless hotspots -- does anyone have any advice or
experience doing this?

If you contact me and let me know your interest/knowledge, I'll
forward you on to Howard.

Thanks,
Peter

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---