local mirrors ( was: Re: [UFO Chicago] Webmail software)

Rob Latham rob@terizla.org
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:04:30 -0500

On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 09:20:10PM -0500, Matthew Sayler wrote:

> I noticed that the U of C runs a debian mirror now.
> debian.uchicago.edu.

I know geographic locality doesn't necessarily translate into network
locality, but since we are plugging geographicly local mirrors, check
out Argonne National Lab's mirror

http://mirror.mcs.anl.gov

redhat, debian, mandrake, suse, apache, gnu, cygwin, mysql, openssh,
xfree86, others

==rob

--
Rob Latham                                        Woodridge, IL USA
EAE8 DE90 85BB 526F 3181                   1FCF 51C4 B6CB 08CC 0897