[UFO Chicago] Dell PowerEdge 4200 w/Megaraid question

Jeremy jjt@ossnetworks.org
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 08:34:28 -0500 (CDT)

The hardware RAID controller should make your array available
to the operating system as a single scsi disk like /dev/sda.  Check your
dmesg output and see what disks show up.  If nothing is in dmesg,
there is more RAID to configure.  Once you see it in dmesg, smooth
sailing...

fdisk /dev/sda
mke2fs /dev/sda1
mount /dev/sda1 /mnt