[UFO Chicago] CEO's report for 7/11

Fri, 12 Jul 2002 01:03:34 -0500

Thank heaven for 7/11.

Ha ha.

Seriously though, this was a great meeting, I thought, although it was
pretty laid back and noncombative. We also only had 6 people, so I
will list them all:

Neil Ormos
Jordan Bettis
Nate Riffe
Peter A. Peterson II
Larry Garfield
Ian Bicking

We were a little let down by the attendance, but we still had a great
time. I brought my book of fascinating facts, and of all things we
spent the most time talking about politics, mostly school vouchers.

There was actually almost no technical discussion tonight -- that's
what I think was weird, but strangely... refreshing.

Anyway, they're closing VICTORIA'S now at 11:00, so that's a little
strange too, but all in all, not a problem.

Anyway, lots of people were missed, but that's the way it goes in the
summer.

Peter

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---