Jordan Bettis jordanb@hafd.org
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 18:21:46 -0500

On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 01:44:16PM -0500, Larry Garfield wrote:
[drivel snipped]

Honestly, learn how to argue if you're going to troll like this. Any
moron who's been on the 'net for more than two months can see the
logical inconsistencies in your arguments. Plus, I tire of this
thread, so I'm not going to waste my time pointing out the mind
numbingly obvious. The only thing containing this discussion will do
is further obscure my original complaint about the guy boasting about
using OSX on a mailing list dedicated to the use of Free Software.

Not to mention the bitching from the UFO Consortium of Lurkers Who
Don't Know Procmail.

Therefore, if you want to do any more whining, please take it off the
list. My email address is <null@hafd.org>.

Thank you.

--
Jordan Bettis <http://www.hafd.org/~jordanb>
You are the only person to ever get this message.