[UFO Chicago] "File Size Limit Exceded"

Ian Bicking ianb@colorstudy.com
28 Jan 2002 23:57:16 -0600

I'm getting this weird error message.  I'm trying to get this CD image
from someone else, and after going through all sorts of problems, I
tried to copy the file from one place to another.  We've gotten about
384mb downloaded so far.  When I try to copy it, it copies about 100mb
and then gives me an error "File size limit exceeded".  Same if I try to
cat it from one place to another.  I have room on the disk, and tried
copying it to different filesystems.  I tried appending to the file
where it sat, and got the same error message.

I've never seen this before.  Anybody know what it's about?

  Ian