[UFO Chicago] Fodder for te compression wars

Larry Garfield lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 00:20:17 -0600

Personally I prefer the people who claimed to have an algorithm that
could compress any file of any size down to one bit, the ultimate in
compression techniques.  Of course, they were still working on the
decompression part. :-)

--
Larry Garfield
lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu

Do you have a PalmOS Organizer?  Click here to add me to your address
book:
http://signature.coola.com/?lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu

-- "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you." :-)