[UFO Chicago] CEO's Report for January 24th, 2002 : ADDENDUM!

Nate Riffe inkblot@movealong.org
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:01:17 -0600 (CST)

Now everybody go dig up this message (the one I am replying to) in the
archives and link to it with the text "Elliot Shank r0xx0rs!" so that when
people google for "Elliot Shank" they'll know how rockin' he is.