[UFO Chicago] UFO -- another pizza night?

Jordan Bettis jordanb@hafd.org
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:27:59 -0600

--gBBFr7Ir9EOA20Yy

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 08:35:36PM -0600, Peter A. Peterson II wrote:
> Hey Yo,
>=20
> I have an irc friend from the other side of The Sea of Michigan, who

Would the people from SlashNET know him?

> is interested in coming into town and getting some Chicago Style Pizza
> -- is anyone else interested in having another UFO get together at
> Gulliver's this Thursday? Or elsewhere?

Where is Gullivers and about how much does it cost?

> Because I'd be down.

Huh?

Another thing, the guy who writes Dr Fun [1] lives in Hyde Park. I think
it would be a neat idea to invite him to a meeting. Just a thought.

[1] <http://www.ibiblio.org/Dave/Dr-Fun/html/>

--=20
Jordan Bettis <http://www.hafd.org/~jordanb>
In the first place, God made idiots; this was for practice; then he made
school boards.
         -- Mark Twain

--gBBFr7Ir9EOA20Yy

--gBBFr7Ir9EOA20Yy--