[UFO Chicago] neighborhoods

Sat, 19 Jan 2002 03:17:04 -0600

Quoting Nick Moffitt:
> 	Okay, so for some reason I'm only seeing 1/5th of the messages
> on here, but at the risk of being utterly dense, I think she was
> asking that we unsubscribe HER from the list.

This may also be a good time to remind the list that we do not engage
in reply-to munging. That is, we do not munge your reply-to headers
like so many lists out there do.

This means, that for EVERYONE to see the messages that you post, you
have to hit reply-to-all (or whatever your similar button is (or
keystroke, of course)) or the message goes to the author, and NOT to
the list.

This avoids the potentially embarassing scenario: