[UFO Chicago] Java IDE

Larry Garfield lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 22:48:19 -0600

Elliot Shank wrote:

> On Mon, 2002-01-07 at 21:38, Elliot Shank wrote:
> > Try http://www.eclipse.org/, the successor to IBM's VisualAge.
>
> Yes, it's big-"F" Free.

I'd settle for little-f free, but big-F Free is even better. ;-)  I'll
have a look, thanks.

I also looked at the page for the IDE from Sun, it appears to be
emmense, possibly larger than I need.  Fortunately they have a free (not
Free) version, so I may give it whirl anyway.  Provided it works with
the IBM JDK/JVM, because I really don't want to have to change. ;-)

--
Larry Garfield
lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu

Do you have a PalmOS Organizer?  Click here to add me to your address
book:
http://signature.coola.com/?lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu

-- "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you." :-)