[UFO Chicago] TNIUCNAG!

Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:24:48 -0600

Thursday Night is UFO Chicago Night at George's Restaurant!

 .     .
         |\.-./|    .-------------.
         ( o O ) --( Strong stuff, )
 -cough-  \=Y=/     `----.        '------.
          _)_(_    __   ( this whiskey... )
         /.___,\  |.o|)  `---------------'
   _____(_______)_|__|____________
  /                               )
 /                               /
(___________________________klr_/

You can't get whiskey at George's restaurant, but get a load of that
cat! Haw!

Seriously though, UFO Chicago, this Thursday, George's Restaurant and
Ice Cream Parlor, 3224 W. Foster Avenue, Chicago IL, 60625.

Directions and more info: http://ufo.chicago.il.us/

We'll be chatting about whatever, kicking back, no doubt arguing about
something, and hopefully eating food and tipping the waitress well.

She works hard for her money!

Ok, maybe not that hard. But at least we usually have coffee in our
cups!

Be there, or be square(er)!

pedro

--
"Sure I want to be the biggest telecom company in the world,
but it's just a commodity. I want to be able to form opinion.