[UFO Chicago] TNIUCNAG!

Jordan Bettis jordanb@hafd.org
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 15:36:44 -0600

--xHFwDpU9dbj6ez1V

On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 07:23:11PM -0600, Peter A. Peterson II wrote:
> Quoting Jordan Bettis:
> > As it turns out, I won't be there ;-). I have two big tests on friday.
> > For the chemestry, when I asked my TA what she thought the test was
> > supposed to be like, she said "he [the professor] gives very hard
> > tests," so I'll be in full panic mode on thursday.
>=20
> How did your tests go?

The calculus test seemed easy enough. The chem test was horrible, but
that's exactly what's generally expected out of this teacher. He
curves it, so hopefully I'm at the top of the curve there. I'll just
have to wait and see what my grade is.

--=20
Jordan Bettis <http://www.hafd.org/~jordanb>
So many good ideas are never heard from again once they embark in a voyage =
on=20
the semantic gulf.
          -- Alan J Perlis: Epigrams in Programming, ACM SIGPLAN 1982

--xHFwDpU9dbj6ez1V

--xHFwDpU9dbj6ez1V--