[UFO Chicago] TNIUNAG?

Larry Garfield lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu
Thu, 07 Feb 2002 16:34:02 -0600

Ian Bicking wrote:

> On Thu, 2002-02-07 at 16:17, Peter A. Peterson II wrote:
> > Quoting Larry Garfield:
> > > Haven't heard an announcement.  This is the right week, isn't it?  2
> > > weeks since the last one?
> >
> > Actually, Jordan asked the same thing yesterday (in a private email).
> > But our meetings are on the 2nd and 4th thursday of the month, and
> > today is only the 1st Thu. in Feb, due to the nature of space/time and
> > the gregorian calendar.
>
> Sadly placing the next meeting on Valentine's day, which may thin the
> numbers -- or at least me.
>
>   Ian

Hm, and screwing up the DLUG schedule, which is off set from UFO so that
Nate and I can go to both. :-)  Bah.

--
Larry Garfield
lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu

Do you have a PalmOS Organizer?  Click here to add me to your address
book:
http://signature.coola.com/?lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu

-- "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you." :-)