[UFO Chicago] TNIUNAG?

Nate Riffe inkblot@movealong.org
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 16:30:56 -0600

Quoting Ian Bicking:
> On Thu, 2002-02-07 at 16:17, Peter A. Peterson II wrote:
> > Quoting Larry Garfield:
> > > Haven't heard an announcement.  This is the right week, isn't it?  2
> > > weeks since the last one?
> >
> > Actually, Jordan asked the same thing yesterday (in a private email).
> > But our meetings are on the 2nd and 4th thursday of the month, and
> > today is only the 1st Thu. in Feb, due to the nature of space/time and
> > the gregorian calendar.
>
> Sadly placing the next meeting on Valentine's day, which may thin the
> numbers -- or at least me.

I figured it would be that way.  I'm not entirely sure who's got an SO
and who doesn't, but I get the impression it's close to an even mix.
So, to commemorate the demographic phenomenon which will be the next UFO
meeting, I think it should have the title "Single User Mode".

-Nate

--
--< ((\))< >----< inkblot@movealong.org >----< http://www.movealong.org/ >--
"damn the world to hell."  --xavii aka bob