[UFO Chicago] New Linux Website

Mike Cathey mpcathey@catt.com
07 Dec 2002 12:22:47 -0500

--=-HdIMqbaV+4+RODSsxWyV

On Sat, 2002-12-07 at 12:03, lists@redboy.cx wrote:
> LUNI-D is unmoderated, and the guy running the list uses SpamAssassin to
> filter his mail, so he never sees it unless someone complains. Two
> things- one, try SpamAssassin, it rocks.

I love SA!  In fact, I'm in the middle of migrating our users to a
postfix/cyrus(+sieve)/SA mail system.

> Two, Try LUNI (no -D). It's much higher traffic, moderated, and
> (arguably) more interesting than -D.=20

Please understand that I wasn't attacking the list.  That was neither my
intention or goal.  Thanks for the info about the non '-D' list. :)

And to be completely honest, it should be duly noted that I have no
right to complain about the lack of traffic on the list since I didn't
make a concerted effort to create some myself.  I normally lurk on
mailing lists for a while before I post anything.

Cheers,

Mike
--=20
Mike Cathey - http://www.mikecathey.com/