[UFO Chicago] playing around with IMP

Sam Phillips sam@dasbistro.com
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 23:06:18 -0700

On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 11:02:27PM -0700, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> begin  Sam Phillips  quotation:
> > Also if you're programmed to use PINE keybindings you can use the
> > PINE-like keybindings and display.  The deb package parks these
> > settings in /usr/share/doc/mutt/examples/Pine.rc.
>
> 	Of course, Zork has a more complete one that sets the editor
> to nano -t and does all sorts of nice stuff.

I just ended up source'ing the pine settings and then going ape on a
bunch of personal settings.  Like editing mail in Vim.  That's my
favorite feature ever.

--
Sam Phillips <sam@dasbistro.com>                http://www.dasbistro.com
Reno                                                              Nevada